<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one</div></div>
hahahahahahahahahaha
...and you're on here arguing about Obama
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure. </div></div>
Now would The Vike kid you?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
You taking a computer to work now ???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one</div></div>
hahahahahahahahahaha
...and you're on here arguing about Obama
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>
Really? I think a McCain supporter calling Obama a liar and double-talk is a lot more interesting. Lets take a look.
YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain
YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare
Don't vote for McCain, because America deserves "straight talk".
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one</div></div>
hahahahahahahahahaha
...and you're on here arguing about Obama </div></div>
Yeah, there was a time when I thought he would make a good Prez. The key word here is THOUGHT. But unlike some of the B. HUSSEIN worshipers I had no problem learning all I could about the man and admitted I was wrong.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I have no problem with you critcising Obama, but McCain is a joke as well. Its a damn shame, as the best country in the world, that we cant have better candidates than these two. Im beginning to wonder how pathetic and corrupt or government really is.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no problem with you critcising Obama, but McCain is a joke as well. Its a damn shame, as the best country in the world, that we cant have better candidates than these two. Im beginning to wonder how pathetic and corrupt or government really is. </div></div>
Totally agree.
i take a few days off and the same fight rages on...dumb against dumber...If anyone types a word on this board in favor of either of these candidates it is probably a lie, for either will be the largest hunk of crap to ever grace the white house...
again i say it, say something good about your candidate, and how great he is, and why he deserves the white house...don't just sling mud because that is how your kids do it....Now no-one will have anything to say, cause neither man has anything good about him and why he deserves to win...
And burton, you are right about the corrupt gov. part, and wrong about the greatest country in the world part....50 years of corrupt, money driven gov., with the last two presidents being the most money driven ever, have takin the greatest nation mark away from us....Our dollar is not the strongest currency in the world...And the social picture of america is a laughing stock...nobody is trying to immigrate this place except mexicans...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
i take a few days off and the same fight rages on...dumb against dumber...If anyone types a word on this board in favor of either of these candidates it is probably a lie, for either will be the largest hunk of crap to ever grace the white house...
Nope.
Jimmy Carter has a lock on that distinction.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I thought it was very interesting that <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>B. HUSSEIN's OWN VP PICK </span>said B. HUSSEIN was <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>not ready </span>to lead and that he would be honored to run with McCain.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i take a few days off and the same fight rages on...dumb against dumber...If anyone types a word on this board in favor of either of these candidates it is probably a lie, for either will be the largest hunk of crap to ever grace the white house...
Nope.
Jimmy Carter has a lock on that distinction. </div></div>
And Nixon was a saint?
Bookmarks